Why We Give
“I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35
We believe that everything we have belongs to God and he has entrusted us to be good stewards of what he’s given. Tithing 10% of the ‘first fruits’ our income back to him is understanding the truth that everything we have is a gift from him and trusting him when he asks us to live on the remaining 90%. Tithing is an act of worship and faith that demonstrates that God is first in our lives.
Simple, easy, and secure.
Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card. You can also give stocks or cryptocurrency.
Other Ways To Give
Give In Person
You can give in-person at any of our in-person Sunday services.
Mail A Check
Address checks to:
THE POTTER’S MINISTRIES
PO BOX 23733
San Jose CA 95153
Leverage your company’s matching funds program or volunteer grants.