What We Believe
The foundation of the Christian faith: The Holy Bible reveals that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who always existed with the Father and the Holy Spirit, and who by His incarnation took upon Himself the form of man to become the only God-Man to live on earth. In the one person of Christ, there are two natures, human and divine, each in its completeness and integrity. They are distinguishable but indivisible, so that He is fully man and fully God. It is this sinless union of the divine and human natures which qualifies Jesus Christ to be the only sacrificial mediator between God and man.
To see a transforming Revival in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Training the children and youth in the ways of the Lord
- Building strong families that serve the Lord together.
- Praying for revival in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond
- Sharing the truth of the Gospel in our communities
- Equipping the believers to serve the Lord
The Blessing Church is an Assemblies of God church and as such, we adhere to the 16 Fundamental Truths of The Assemblies of God. These Tenets of Faith are based on the truths found in God’s Word, The Bible.